2014年1月23日星期四

http://www.nikeshoes.com.tw/ hzii

We protect me, speed retreat. Ouyang Xiao heard slightly opened his eyes, hell proud of being covetous staring at her, and immediately called the Cold War scared, scared of the road. Ouyang Xiao, read in the past, and some coach handbags friendship, and today I'll put you on a horse, you remember, in the future if you dare for Li Tianyu negative, I will take your life. Ouyang looked like a ghost proud flood receded crowd shouted loud shock warning for Ouyang Xiao Li Tianyu refrain from negative. Ghost proud predecessors, why do you let go so easily Ouyang Xiao coach usa ?

Laugh Li Tianyu, then just finished, ghost proud suddenly opened his mouth, a quick spray of blood against the ghosts quickly becomes pale proud face pale, intense body shocked, tossed away slowly toward the ground. Li Tianyu quickly stepped forward to seeing this, a hold on him. Small...... Xiaoyu ah, actually I do not want to let go cheap coach bags, but I'm more serious injuries, have no ability to deal with coach usa a, just...... I have had in a critical period of healing, but you encounter danger, in order to to save you, I forced the closing function, stimulate the body all the energy emitted two strokes, and finally Ouyang Hui Chao scare, but I was already a spent force, only for show, the coach usa nike scare away, I'm going to die, I...... then...... ghost proud, can not help but be an inverse blood spray, eyes closed, weighs the past.

May children, coach usa ghost proud to help me take care of the older generation, and I want to restore power as quickly as possible, to the ghost proud predecessors healing. Li Tianyu quickly ordered the sentence, the Ghost Shadows proud to May and Wang Xi coach usa care of himself sitting cross-legged on the element began, began a frenzied practice, he would soon recover the energy consumption and help the ghost proud of healing. Fifteen minutes later, Li Tianyu faint opened his eyes, through practice, the energy in his body has recovered nearly six became, taking into account the ghost predecessors proud of them seriously now, without further delay, and had to temporarily stop practicing, to help him heal say.

Topics related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论