2013年3月12日星期二

the design concept of longchamp le pliage travel bags black 2011

Slowly, etc to a few times, I began to use their brains.I am also a danger person, once continuous joint annual lending library cicada champion, admission to book some emotion and passion, in order to book let longchamp sale people call, I dream never thought, what is the world turned upside down?This is.What shall I do?My first thought was of Chinese Library Classification, this approach is very familiar to me, from A to Z, I basically know the generation of longchamp table is what kind of book, I first according to this train of thought of a few days, found too difficult, ancient books and today we are different, no politics, economic literature, respectively, a person's works, which has both political and literary and philosophical, how to divide?The longchamp politicians, itself is the author, it is no way to distinguish between.I tried according to the classics, history, child, set longchamp to the traditional classification, soon defeated.I also read Lv Simian's "through the problem solving", but just don't understand how this classification, the course is "poetry", "book", "ritual", "spring and Autumn" those, the study of these is that?The text of the longchamp?Be set?There is history, what is history?This is very difficult to distinguish.I think of this way and that, decided to use modern clumsy way, nothing, just press longchamp to the first word of the English alphabetical order, but it is also out of a problem, longchamp sometimes in the stack room does not look for the book, but just browsing, the same kind of books together, he would be easy to see, if according to the letter, he lacked the "touch book near" convenience, I have read the book, know some books are not checked, but touch.What shall I do?longchamp I thought and thought, and numerous training, finally came up with a compromise, be arranged in alphabetical order.For example, a collection of all together, by surname first alphabet.Not set into the book, integrated according to the classification method of longchamp and history subset separately, under the major categories have small classes, small classes in alphabetical order.

I decided to implement, because there is no better way, which means that I not only want to put all the books away, more mean I must first make the whole room book hastily read longchamp bags, the last book no directory, see only all over boring, tight, and helpless, cannibal Lu, loyalty affairs.I decide longchamp heart begins to dry.

I pour the vacated a row of shelves, prepared by my standards to books, but empty bookcase can be moved Teng, otherwise the heap on the ground, longchamp handbags see non mad not to be.This work is very huge, tens of thousands of copies of the book, I want to examine, and constantly move, put, put, sometimes on the wrong, will take over, but the deal and book is my pleasure, little people to finding fault, but also quiet, the only bad thing is, longchamp often to work, but, I import and stacks must through his study, he was quiet, and I from time to time be always on tenterhooks.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论