2013年3月8日星期五

no one who don't love timberland kids boots leather red marks black

"I did not think of how fast you need to do Niangqin Fan multi, I'm really happy and pleased to stand on the roof of a large Han Jisheng, let the whole world know that we have children" Fan timberland outlet straightforward if exchange tighter embrace, the wife of the main, thank you! "

"I also want to thank you, thank you to marry me, Thank you pregnant with our child, I would like to thank you the next few months of hard work, Fan Multi-I did not say" see some doubts due the timberland shoes pause Fan multi to her, "I love you!" clear words, and her eyes clear affection Fan the multi-'s tears instantly slipped to marry her, his life on.

timberland gently kiss Fan more tears, the two sat down at the bedside, Fan and more on the head on the shoulders, hand on Fan the multi-'s stomach, little life here is full of expectations. Passed between the two no longer speak Timberland tenderness are dependent two body.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论