2013年3月10日星期日

go backward with mens timberland 6 inch small logo black ivory

Summer rhyme glared at timberland pro boots, really want to attacked him two, I don't know where this guy so much confidence.Of course, the rhyme is also optimistic about the summer league, she was very optimistic about the game industry's development, want to realize one's ambition in the game, who knows but appear some unexpected things.Later, Timberland finally fulfilled her wish to do, and she will directly use money to buy on line.Originally thought to come up with a billion other Will swoon, shocked, but did not think this guy in the face of two hundred million love want, really mad at her

timberland boat shoes would like to for a long time, finally decided and the alliance, to spend two hundred million yuan to buy, the association of 10% of the shares, as well as the existing four City shop franchise and the right to return 50%.Among them, 10% of the Alliance shares, means that after the Union Association in collective action, whether to earn much money, have to pay Timberland a 10% bonus, while 50% of the proceeds of the right, said Timberland family in the operation of the shop when the net profit earned, half to the summer house, a half to the gods alliance.

"timberland boots, but this man's life and family possessions is my money, I believe in you, so I only investment, though I feel is a bit crazy" signing the contract, such as summer rhyme is said to Timberland, "if you let me lose, I'm homeless.Unsuccessful, break, and you take me away "

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论