2013年3月13日星期三

find your beauty at the longchamp le pliage travel bags rose 2011 sales

Is a quiet, both flowers and trees, occasionally see a few Ling longchamp sale long Taihu stone, or standing or lying down, jumping in this green world, it seems that the world only myself, really quiet.Look up have a look, then forward again is the corner, I stood for a moment, longchamp turned back, suddenly, where footsteps.I look forward, not back, look, no one, is reflected, path to the corner, a cyan figure out.I looked carefully, a teenager, who he just saw me, look, longchamp?I don't want to, do not have the right to speak to him, they only move over, bow down there.He came in, I still said nothing, just gently bend the salute.

He had no voice, nor do I look up, just staring at the thin bottom boots, waiting for it to leave.Boots stopped, pending move forward, all of a sudden, my mind was an idea, "longchamp bags," he stopped, turned to look at me, I hear my voice and said, "I want to know, how much ransom money, can leave your house."

He stopped, looked at me.I head down, longchamp handbags I don't know how to ask the question, although I thought about the problem for thousands of times, but said it asked him, longchamp I'm still a little crazy.Perhaps the environment too let me relax, let me have the feeling of freedom, let me feel that they are personal?-- say, I will not regret it, had to wait for his below.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论