2013年1月8日星期二

pink ghd hair straightener limited edition block popular autumn winds

"Is?"ghd online laughed gently, let go of my chin, I immediately took a big step, maintain distance, but before the Hong Yan immunity, or I really would be unable to resist sustain the blows."So quickly to avoid me."Ghd mouth called a radian, "it hurts?"I faint, this is what the crisp tone, soft, from a beautiful mouth spit out such a sound, one must have no resistance, "youYour identity is noble, but I justIs just a humbleGhd woman, do not reduce the prince's identity."Feel have trouble speaking.

GHD Hair Straightener seemed satisfied with my panic appearance, sick, "I'm not afraid."OMG, finished and live up to, what's wrong with you."The prince," is to teach piano, please pay attention to your behavior."In GHD leave me there are less than two cm distance, I am Lapel said seriously, and GHD action stop there, then laughed softly.

"Glass, you are really interesting matter, I just want to have a look of your face?What is a female, or beauty?"GHD Australia's hand off like my veil."The prince, want to see the people woman looks not!"In the GHD is going to touch it, I say out loud, "but" have a request."

Topics related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论