2012年12月29日星期六

sleazy black tory burch flats in hot summer

"Tory Burch 2012 not dead!Never die!"It seems this sentence is very sensitive, white maple to tightly grasp in the hand, the mouth has been repeated this sentence, one moment, my heart and shivering, why are you so they read, not worth it, tory burch would not be worth.

I ask Tory Burch Boots hand, tremble trembling immediately to my hand, "son of grief, death is final, you're still young, after the road is still very long, forget Miss Hsiao."I hold tory burch's hand, feel the trembling slightly, "she is not dead, why, I just looking at her from a distance to be good, can control myself not to like her, if she is alive, can also get shirty with me, tory burch smile, don't like I never mind, really the never mind, I can secretly went to see her, see her on tory burch morning Lin is so good, I don't envy, as long as she lived well, but why, I even tory burch can't see her for the last time, so never see, why?"Warm tears fall on my back, but I feel so burning hot, I drew a howling, looked tearful young, I can't move?Can I continue pretending to be completely indifferent tory burch?But I really can not do.

Hand on Tory Burch Sandals's back, "cry, cry out to be better."Men do not easily shed tears, because has not only hurt, white maple, I was so hurt you?"I want to forget, I do not want her in another world for I feel burden, to forget about tory burch, I will forget to eat, all day long I to the brothel run, but always at the moment she tory burch Qiao smile, lingering, forget ah, I drank, drunk when I wanted her, but drunk when more like her, I only day in front of her portrait, again and again tell Miss, really can not forget......"tory burch lay on the table, to choke, why to say it to my face so much, know what?Want to force me to admit?

没有评论:

发表评论